Thursday, July 22, 2004

Highpoints of my day:
  • Experiencing a near-perfect shave, and realizing that only God can acquire such a thing, so I must be pretty high up there in terms of mortal shaves. Ohhhh yeah...
  • Eating at an all-you-can-eat sushi place where the sushi is actually pretty good. It wasn't just sushi either, but a smorgasboard of awesomeness in the form of cut up dead fish and vegetables.
  • Experiencing two high ranking grad students rail on each other in the office to the point where one of them has now left the office and put all of his stuff next door. It was the most awesome professional verbal fight I have ever witnessed.
  • Finding a possible fix to my Silent Hill: 3 troubles
  • Finally getting a pair of Hobgoblin Tongs in Kingdom of Loathing so that I can get a super cool mariachi hat.

No comments: