- Post the Principle talk posters around school
- Get keys for my execs
- Study Algorithms because I haven't understood anything that Nelly's been talking about for the past two or three classes.
- Finish the Discrete assignments that I know will take me forever to do.
- Work the Algortihms final project on "deliciosity"
- Print and market the Computer Science calendars
- Bother people to prepare for CS day at Bishop's
- Redesign my Aikido club's site using an object-oriented approach in their php code and implement the use of PEAR for their database work.
- Call up all the people who owe me money, and do the math on grocery receipts
- Study Mol. & Cell. biology like a demon.
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Feel the hurt; here's my current week's to-do list, in no particular order: