Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The return to Linux has been halted by the wireless connection being mysteriously dropped, without the ability to re-establish it. Boo... I think we've been through this already. I must write a letter to the MadWiFi mailing list when I'm done exams. In other news, Data Communication's exam has spanked me. This is most frustrating as I've been studying for this for like 2 days now. Darn. This makes me want to take more English courses - something I know I can excel at and enjoy. In better news, iTunes is fantastic (I have been listening to much Opera and Classical these past two days) and has partly inspired me to try the cello thing. If Dr. Vouliouris approves of my purchasing deal, I will be the next owner of one of the cellos sitting in his office. Apartment mates beware. I must be one with CSC217 - Algorithms...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linux. Just do it. There's got to be a way!