Monday, May 16, 2005

Beard growth: going well. Pictures to be posted maybe soon. Eternal pain in the ass Linksys router demon: I traded it to MB for some cash to buy a D-Link wireless G router that has yet to screw up. Tonight I found a possible explanation while reading Kismet stuff. Interesting trick to make my wireless card realize there is more than a few APs nearby: rip it out, and shove it back in. I have no idea why this works or how it would be "half-broken", but as long as it does what I want with minimal fuss, it's ok. Giant ulcer in the back of my mouth: I learned that my Dad suffered from the same thing during college drinking days. He said he suspected Molson Ex to be the culprit. I don't really have much conclusive proof, but considering that I was drinking Ex the night before this horrendous crap happened, I'm pretty sure that there's a link to be had. The antibiotics that I'm now on seem to be working. Either that, or the nerve endings are just giving up due to how much pain there is shunting through them. This ulcer "me fucké moi, mais bien fort". I explained to my oven that I firmly believed that its door should close properly through concussive reasoning. Kicking the crap of things feels really good when it works, but rarely feels good for that same reason. The new Medeco lock installed in my door is so strong that it inspires chastity out to a 5m radius. I must move my bed. Fucking Medeco locks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Medeco? Chastity? I fail to see the link...
- Evil