Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas was pleasant. I'm writing this from the laptop that I'm going to be getting used to for the next little while. I think I'm going to like it. However, Miguel inheriting my desktop and playing it all day next to me makes me yearn for my old system setup. It plays games really, really well. The same setup and game on both of our machines still has my old system making the game look better. I don't know how, but the image always seems to look more... lush. Skrud and Harley, as well as Mel came to visit me to say hi/drop things off. Them's good people. Mel: I'll look for your IB diploma and binder. S&H: Thanks again for coming by. Also, when you showed me my gift and I exclaimed "bastards!", I should have really said "Thanks guys, but I feel terrible that I don't have anything for you." Uhhh....yeah, sorry about that. I seem to curse at my friends the most, so please don't take it in a bad way. I plan to be moving off of this blog soon and onto the Word Press-powered one that I've got going on the cs.ubishops.ca server. As soon as it's presentable, I'll post a link. I'm also jealous of Skrud's spiffy looking site, so I've got to hurry up with some nice looking style sheets. Here's to a pleasant holiday.

No comments: