- I went mountain climbing with Kate, Felicia and Julie. Mountain climbing is safe and fun. Hiking down a mountain during a rain storm is not. Neither is having a close call involving falling, your bum and a pointy root.
- Became crazy sick with a cold. Tried to fend off the early stages of scratchy throat-ness by gargling Jack Daniels with little success. Rocketpuked later that night. Had 5 women in my bedroom at one point. I forget how or why.
- While being sick, I went to the bar with the cute brunette I had been hitting on for the past few days. Apparently being diseased and drunk is sexy, because she hasn't dumped me yet. Low standards are sweet!
- I've been listening to a lot of Tenacious D recently. Kate and I are working on memorizing the lyrics to "Fuck Her Gently". We're pretty close, thanks to posting the lyrics in the kitchen.
- After having a crazy night of 3-man, we ended up with 5 mattresses in our living room. Within moments of realizing this, there was a rocking good fort assembled. My accidental mishearing of Kate's naming suggestion of "Conan the Barbarian" has rendered the fort being blessed as "Castle Come in the Barn". I have not laughed that hard in a long time.
- I organized a talk about professional programming for the CS club with the help of a certain Mr. Chris Diggins. He is truly "the man".
- I had a rocking good Computer Science Ethics class the other day - any class where people become furious over ethical and moral arguments is a good class.
Saturday, October 09, 2004
(Written with the frustration of now writing this post twice due to some Blogger keyboard shortcut coinciding with Firefox's apparent "freak out and die as fast as you can, and totally don't save my work so far" key.) Over the past while (since last posting) I've done stuff: