Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I've managed to dump like 6 hours of my holidays on fixing my cursed wireless situation at home. As previously mentioned an umpteen amount of times, I have a habit of unknowingly purchasing the crappiest wireless routers known to man. Someone on a forum alluded to a version of firmware that I was at one point using as an abortion. I think that's putting it delicately. The best I've managed is to get 128-bit wep working, which is frustrating, given that both my card and router supposedly support wpa2 (aes). In other news, I've been making my way through this muli-gig compilation of Aliens, Predator, Terminator, Aliens vs. Predator, and Aliens vs. Predator vs. Terminator. The situations are interesting, but the one where Robocop is the origin of Skynet's self-awareness is fairly screwed up, but still amusing.

No comments: