Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Mike Sample has created a set of Bishop's Magic cards that I find quite awesome: http://www.shutterbook.com/albums/bluemike807/45157 In other news, I've finished another book by Douglas Coupland: "Girlfriend in a Coma". Although it's an easy read and the overall feel to be enjoyable (especially due to all the Vancouver/West Coast references that make me feel cool), I felt the ending (i.e. the last few pages) to be a letdown in comparison with the feeling of the rest of the book. "Microserfs" remains to be my personal favorite in the Coupland line.

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

The Mennonite girl in my book, A Complicated Kindness, keeps refering to Lou Reed. Right now she wants to run away from her Canadian Mennonite village to live in New York with Lou Reed. Oy!